The mission of the Medication Safety Officers Society (MSOS) is to advance and encourage excellence in safe medication use by providing communication, leadership, direction, and education among its members.
ISMP invites you to join us at these events:
- 20th Annual ISMP Cheers Awards Dinner.
- Tuesday evening, December 5: Celebrating the Heart and Soul of Medication Safety at the BB King Blues Club. Register to attend or make a donation online at www.ismp.org/Cheers/dinnerReg.asp
The following events are held in the Orange County Convention Center West Concourse:
- Symposia. Register for these free ISMP symposia at www.ProCE.com/ISMP2017.
- Monday, December 4: Recognizing Safety Risks and Taking Action to Maximize the Benefits of Smart Pump Technology (11:30a-1:00p Room W102, Level 1)
- Tuesday, December 5: Preventing Errors During Sterile Compounding: Taking the Next Steps (11:30a-1:00p Room W104, Level 1)
- Wednesday, December 6: Subcutaneous Insulin Use in Adults: Addressing Risks and Optimizing Safety (11:30a-1:00p Room W103, Level 1)
- ASHP Educational Sessions with ISMP Speakers. Registration for the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting is required.
- Tuesday, December 5: Know Your Risks: Measuring and Identifying Using the RIGHT Data (4:00p-5:15p in Valencia W415 C, Level 4)
- Wednesday, December 6: ISMP Medication Safety Update for 2018 (2:00p-3:30p in Valencia W415 A, Level 4)
- Visit ISMP at Exhibit Booth #361