Sign up now for the next MSOS Member Briefing webinar scheduled to be held on Thursday, June 28, 2018 from 1:00-2:00 pm ET.
Short medication safety-related presentations for this webinar will include:
Shedding Light on a Black Hole: Local Anesthetic Use in the Pediatric OR
- Meghan Rowcliffe PharmD, BCPS, BCPPS Medication Safety Officer, Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Update on the ISMP Smart Infusion Pump Summit
- David Valentine, PharmD, 2017-2018 ISMP Safe Medication Management Fellow
- Michelle Mandrack, MSN, Director of Consulting Services, ISMP
Avoiding Harm: A Focus on the REMS Program for Alemtuzumab (Lemtrada)
- Jamie Wilkins Parker, Deputy Director, Division of Risk Management, Office of Medication Error Prevention and Risk Management, Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, CDER, FDA
Update from ISMP
- Michael Cohen, RPh, MS, ScD (hon), DPS (hon), FASHP, President, ISMP
Moderated by E. Robert Feroli, PharmD. This webinar will not include CE credit, but is specifically designed to share ideas and experiences to enhance the knowledge of MSOS members on a variety of current medication safety topics by hearing what individuals have actually done at their organization to resolve specific medication safety issues.
This free webinar has limited attendance and is restricted to MSOS members, so be sure to sign up now. For registration information, go to: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3611643200813209090
This webinar is supported by an educational grant from Novartis.