When you compound your chemotherapy preparations, do you account for overfill vs the final labeled volume?
1. Remove "estimated" volume of overfill.
2. Add "estimated" volume of overfill to the final volume on the label.
3. Pump bags to exact base fluid volume stated on the label.
4. Do not account for overfill in the final volume stated on the label.
Second question - do you treat pediatric oncology patients?
1. Yes, strictly pediatric patients treated.
2. Yes, both adult and pediatric patients treated.
3. No, strictly adult patients treated.